Establishing new scientific frontiers by challenging the perceived limits of drug discovery
Arvinas’ platform technology is the most advanced in the field of targeted protein degradation. Arvinas’ founder, Professor Craig Crews of Yale University, was one of the inventors of targeted protein degradation and published the first paper describing PROTAC degraders in 2001.
Since our founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry:
- Orally bioavailable degraders
- Degraders that cross the blood-brain barrier in preclinical studies
- First-in-human safety data
- First-in-human pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data
- First-in-human efficacy data