Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
The VP, Global and US Prostate Cancer Marketing, will lead all Global and U.S. commercial promotional efforts for bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766 in Prostate Cancer. This person will be an integral part of the Commercial Leadership Team and will be responsible for managing brand promotions to Healthcare Professionals, Consumers and Accounts and partnering cross functionally with other extended team partners and with our collaboration partner Pfizer. Management of promotions to these customers is inclusive of strategy, tactical plan, execution, and metrics for bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766. In addition, this position will have responsibility for providing input on bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766 Lifecycle Assessments and related pipeline assets to the Global Asset and Commercial Teams. Lastly, this position will sit on the Arvinas Commercial Leadership Team, and work closely on day-to-day operations, including senior leadership presentations, performance updates, and OPEX management.
This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT or can work with a hybrid arrangement.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Defining and managing commercial strategy and tactical execution for bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766
- Lead the organizational commercial launch readiness for bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766
- Serve as Global and US lead for all bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766 inclusive of strategy, tactical plan, execution, and metrics for the brand
- Manage creation of promotional tactics across all customers and align to overall brand strategy
- Lead the development of customers insight plan to drive advancement of strategies and tactics
- Develop robust plan to monitor performance of marketing programming via metrics and insights; optimize accordingly
- Supervise Opinion Leader Liaison (OLL) to ensure alignment on promotional strategy (informed by KOL insights, including via advisory boards), drive pull through via congresses etc.
- Partner closely with Finance, market planning and market access to ensure plans maximize brand value.
- Provide regular senior leader updates on promotional strategies, tactics, and performance
- Provide regular leadership updates on brand performance, including responsibility for quarterly close updates (IR backgrounders, Q&A etc)
- In partnership with BAI & Finance, lead LEs and LRF
- Align closely with Sales Leadership, to develop the annual Sales Plan(s)-of-Action (POAs), incorporating Field feedback into promotional development and activity
- Hire, engage, coach, and develop employees to achieve high performance and maximize potential
- Able to travel up to 20% (Domestic and International)
- Minimum 15+ years' experience in pharmaceuticals or biotechnology
- Minimum 10+ years of managerial & leadership experience.
- Experience working successfully within matrix organization
- Experience in Oncology marketing and/or sales experience.
- Extensive experience in brand marketing across the range of customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA or equivalent highly preferred.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer