Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
The Executive Director of Global Pricing and Market Access is responsible for developing and leading all Global Market Access related activities for pipeline and late stage medicines at Arvinas. This position will lead, develop and execute on global access and pricing strategies working in close collaboration with Global Commercial and US leadership and other functional leaders across the commercial and development organizations. In addition, this role will be responsible for establishing Arvinas’s approach to achieving market access for its medicines as well as assessing innovative opportunities to ensure excellent value propositions. The ED of Global Pricing and Market Access will serve as a critical member of the Global Commercial Leadership and alliance partnership teams. This person will be expected to work at a senior level driving marketing access innovation and to think of new ways of achieving the accurate value for our medicines across dynamic global markets. This role will also coordinate with Arvinas’s partners to ensure alignment and collaboration.
This position reports to the VP of Global and US Market Access and can be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT or work remotely from a location within the U.S.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the development of global access and pricing strategies to maximize the value of Arvinas therapies while ensuring widespread patient access by overseeing global access, HTA assessment and pricing strategies
- Defining and leading overall market access strategy and successfully completing upcoming registrations and launches, in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives to establish optimal product value
- Supporting compounds in early-stage development from a HEOR and Market Access perspective, as well as being very hands-on as the division grows
- Lead the development of optimized pricing and contracting strategies for national/local reimbursement
- Be a true, inspiring leader with strong team management capabilities, in order to shape the future of function globally and develop future market access leaders within the organization
- 10+ years of Market Access experience from a mix of mid-sized to large and small biopharma companies; experience with single-asset biopharma companies preferred
- 5+ years of Market Access management experience in building, leading, and developing high performing teams, ideally on the global scale; experience with EU market access preferred
- Oncology commercial launch experience required (2+ successful launches); experience with specialty oncology or ultra-orphan indications preferred
- Strong understanding of payer value drivers within oncology; able to lead prioritization and trade-off decisions based on in-depth knowledge of the market access landscape for specialty therapeutics
- Deep understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in the USA, Europe, and Japan
- Knowledge of market access KPIs and how the value proposition is delivered to payers on the global scale (i.e., requirements for certain benefit ratings, P&R outcomes, reimbursement coding, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in scenario analyses (e.g., price/access trade-offs) related to payer value proposition, evidence requirements, pricing and access potential
- Demonstrated ability to leverage research, scenario analyses and payer & pricing insights to generate global market access strategies that maximize product differentiation
- Ability to identify new ways of articulating and visualizing market access and pricing strategies to enhance communication and decision-making, and providing strategic vision of navigating future market dynamics
- BS/BA degree required; advanced degree a plus
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer