Arvinas is a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to improving the lives of patients suffering from debilitating and life-threatening diseases through the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies that degrade disease-causing proteins. Arvinas uses its proprietary PROTAC Discovery Engine platform to engineer proteolysis targeting chimeras, or PROTAC targeted protein degraders, that are designed to harness the body’s own natural protein disposal system to selectively and efficiently degrade and remove disease-causing proteins. In addition to its robust preclinical pipeline of PROTAC protein degraders against validated and “undruggable” targets, the company has three investigational clinical-stage programs: ARV-766 and bavdegalutamide for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and vepdegestrant (ARV-471) for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic ER+/HER2- breast cancer. Arvinas, as part of its overall business strategy, selectively assesses opportunities for potential collaboration, license, marketing and royalty arrangements, and similar transactions, to advance and accelerate the development and enhance the commercial potential of its product candidates.
#TeamArvinas is made up of approximately 450 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and mission – to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases by pioneering therapies created with our revolutionary PROTAC® protein degradation platform. We’re really excited about the work we’re doing inside and outside of Arvinas, and think you will be, too. But don’t just take our word for it – learn more about life at Arvinas and what employees have to say.
For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
This Associate Director of Sales Operations Analytics will be responsible for leading sales analytics activities in preparation for launch of Arvinas’ first commercial launch for our lead asset, vepdegestrant. The position will work closely with commercial leadership, sales leadership and other cross functional teams like IT, finance, HR to support all activities related to Sales Operations.
This position reports to Director, Commercial Analytics and can be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT, or work remotely from a location within the U.S.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead analytics to inform sales force sizing and structure, territory alignment, targeting and call planning, incentive compensation of the field sales force and account management, and field reporting.
- Design, implement and manage an incentive compensation program, ensuring communication of policy to the field and management oversight of the program. Perform periodic field incentive plan health check to ensure plans meet business targets and brand objectives.
- Collaborate with field leadership and account management to develop a call planning tool that can be deployed to sales representatives and managers.
- Develop an analytics process and reporting framework for performance and field activity data and provide reporting on key performance indicators, including via dashboards. Support sales teams, account managers and leadership with insightful dashboards and ad hoc reports tracking KPIs and metrics linked to corporate goals.
- Interact regularly with Sales Leadership to develop sales analysis and reporting on sales performance, ongoing regional and territory analyses. Provide actionable insights based on trends in performance and activity to Commercial leadership to support field decisions.
- Implement proper guardrails to meet compliance requirements for field reporting and quality checks to maintain data integrity.
- Ensure data quality, consistency, and accuracy by establishing and maintaining data governance processes for field data.
- Be a key stakeholder and thought partner on the development, customization, and refinement of the set-up and implementation of the CRM tool and other field-related tools to ensure systems are aligned with the needs and deliverables of sales planning and operations.
- 8+ years of experience in biotech/pharma industry with relevant experience in sales analytics and sales operations, including knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Oncology experience preferred. Experience in drug launch, preferably in oncology
- Proven technical and strategic expertise in targeting, alignment, incentive compensation, and field reporting with experience in developing and executing plans that achieve performance metrics.
- Proficiency in manipulating and extracting insights from large longitudinal data sources, such as Claims, EMR, Specialty Pharmacy and other patient level data sets required.
- Strong knowledge of secondary data sources including syndicated sales (like IQVIA/SHA DDD and XPO), internal sales (like Ex-Factory, 867, 852, 844), promotional & marketing data, longitudinal patient level data; experience with payer data
- Experience working with large complex data and corresponding query/ programming languages such as SAS, R, Python, or SQL plus experience with other big data technology such as Hadoop.
- Business acumen and strategic vision to foresee strategic or executional opportunities and challenges around targeting and IC during a launch period.
- Competency in navigating large volumes of information to synthesize what is most important and actionable.
- High degree of creativity and innovation in developing new approaches, processes, and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consultative mindset, with the ability to develop strong partnerships and influence without authority.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including describing complex data topics in simple terms. Considerable experience with presentation of statistical analysis results/ complex concepts around targeting, IC, and analytics to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management skills–the ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business, or other quantitative discipline; MBA preferred.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity Employer