Arvinas is a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to improving the lives of patients suffering from debilitating and life-threatening diseases through the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies that degrade disease-causing proteins. Arvinas uses its proprietary PROTAC Discovery Engine platform to engineer proteolysis targeting chimeras, or PROTAC targeted protein degraders, that are designed to harness the body’s own natural protein disposal system to selectively and efficiently degrade and remove disease-causing proteins. In addition to its robust preclinical pipeline of PROTAC protein degraders against validated and “undruggable” targets, the company has three investigational clinical-stage programs: ARV-766 and bavdegalutamide for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and vepdegestrant (ARV-471) for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic ER+/HER2- breast cancer. Arvinas, as part of its overall business strategy, selectively assesses opportunities for potential collaboration, license, marketing and royalty arrangements, and similar transactions, to advance and accelerate the development and enhance the commercial potential of its product candidates.
#TeamArvinas is made up of approximately 450 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and mission – to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases by pioneering therapies created with our revolutionary PROTAC® protein degradation platform. We’re really excited about the work we’re doing inside and outside of Arvinas, and think you will be, too. But don’t just take our word for it – learn more about life at Arvinas and what employees have to say.
For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
The Associate Director Promotional Review Operations is responsible for facilitating the promotional review committee process of our products for advertising and promotion in preparation for the launch of Arvinas’ first commercial launch for our lead asset, vepdegestrant.
The individual will assure process compliance and efficiency of the ad/promo review cycle, including assessing that materials submitted for review are ready to progress, creating meeting agendas, managing meeting logistics and facilitating review meetings. This role will be critical in leading these activities in partnership with Pfizer, our collaboration partner.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Commercial Operations and can be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT, or work remotely from a location within the U.S.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate efficient meetings and focus on key issues, with the goal of bringing the group to consensus; accurately capture discussion outcomes.
- Manage adherence to Business Rules and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidance and timelines for submission of Materials into Joint Review Committee (JRC) review.
- Ensure materials meet established review criteria prior to being circulated to Reviewers through electronic workflow system.
- Ensure Materials have included linked References where needed and have established appropriate relationships between related jobs within Veeva PromoMats
- Move materials through the workflow in accordance with published timelines.
- Ensure all reviewer comments on materials are clarified, reconciled, and incorporated prior to final approval of materials.
- Prepare submissions in accordance with established regulatory requirements to monitor document lifecycle, including reapproval and expiry of Materials in accordance with Joint Review Committee (JRC) SOP
- Train all JRC members, including advertising agencies.
- Trouble-shoot bottlenecks in workflow and incorporate process improvement feedback as directed.
- Experienced with proofreading complex documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; accurate and concise oral communications and writing ability.
- Must be able to foster a team environment, collaborate cross functionally and at varying levels of experience to establish high-performing JRC Teams
- Management of print and inventory management
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical promotional regulations and submission requirements
- Ability to lead & facilitate productive and efficient meetings.
- Ability to manage processes/workflows, implement process improvements, & solve problems Ability to conduct process training to internal employees and vendors.
- 8+ years of work experience; 5+ years of pharmaceutical promotional review experience.
- Experience in working in Alliances is preferred.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical promotional regulations and submission requirements.
- Expertise in electronic review systems (Veeva Vault PromoMats is required)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and time management; ability to manage diverse range of simultaneous projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree required.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity Employer