Open Positions: Senior Project Manager/Associate Director, IT Project Management
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients suffering from debilitating and life-threatening diseases through the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies that degrade disease-causing proteins. Arvinas uses its proprietary PROTAC® Discovery Engine platform to engineer proteolysis targeting chimeras, or PROTAC® targeted protein degraders, that are designed to harness the body’s own natural protein disposal system to selectively and efficiently degrade and remove disease-causing proteins. In addition to its robust preclinical pipeline of PROTAC® protein degraders against validated and “undruggable” targets, the company has two clinical-stage programs: ARV-110 for the treatment of men with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471 for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic ER+/HER2- breast cancer. For more information, visit www.arvinas.com.
The position will be responsible for cultivating a collaborative environment and enhancing how various functions integrate new technologies in support of an aggressively growing organization. This individual will drive effective communications that allow all team members to prioritize tasks and achieve project goals. The role will be responsible for delivering high quality project timelines, providing meeting planning and management support, assessing risk evaluation activities and driving cross-functional communications. This position reports to the Senior Director, Project Management and will be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain proactive project tracking and management processes across multiple project plans
- Co-Lead teams with operational leader and work with cross-functional teams to manage project plans for operation and implementation, and ensure that project goals and objectives are met on time
- Guiding the team on mitigating risks and identify opportunities for efficiencies
- Facilitate discussions to drive towards program or initiative decisions and manage the work-flow to ensure that projects are completed meeting timelines
- Prepare Status updates, meeting minutes, and reports about systems alignments and effectively summarize key information such as program progress, timeline updates and risk/opportunity assessments for periodic presentation to management
- Oversee RFP process to select vendors
- Ability to conduct process analysis and develop and implement plans
- Strategically develops plans, goals, and logistics for projects, gaining cooperation and consensus
- Coordinate resource planning across functions to assure that adequate cross-functional resources are being applied to the project
- Proficient in scenario planning to proactively provide analysis and recommendations on alternative implementation/development plans, along with the associated assumptions and risks
- Willing to identify, development and/or implement forward thinking initiatives to support company transformation
- 8+ years in the in roles associated with information technology systems; preferred with pharmaceutical industry related systems
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members
- Superior written and oral communication and interpersonal skills; effective interaction with cross functional team members
- Experienced in managing multiple initiatives while working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Skilled in managing multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally
- Flexibility in understand the needs of teams
- Proficiency with Project Management related and Microsoft Office Software Programs
- Bachelor’s degree
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision, and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com.
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.