Open Positions: Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
This is a key position supporting FP&A including financial budgeting/forecasting, report distribution, and extensive data analysis. You will work closely with and support business leads, provide analytics and Ad Hoc requests along, with identifying risks and opportunities within various departments. This is a cross -collaborate position with high visibility within R&D and G&A.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of FP&A and can be remote, hybrid, or located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Budget and Forecasting process across the company.
- Assist and/or manage Requests within FP&A for producing reports or entering key data into our model(s).
- Analyze and track project spend within the R&D organization.
- Develop and document standard financial processes.
- Maintain Financial portal which includes, but not limited to, Actual to Budget, Forecast, Long-term planning.
- Support business planning by providing analytics for key decision making.
- Assist with building financial presentations
- Ad-hoc and special projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant financial-related experience required.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry experience is highly preferred.
- Software: Oracle – NetSuite preferred, Coupa P2P, Adaptive or other Planning solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong initiative and independent mindset.
- Very strong Excel spreadsheet skills required.
- Experience with analyzing contract language.
- Strong MS Suite Products – Ability to build and link Excel & PowerPoint models.
- BS/BA Degree required.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer