Open Positions: Manager, Project Management R&D
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
Arvinas is looking for a Manager, R&D Project Management (PM) to effectively shape and execute the project and development strategies and tactics for complex drug development and clinical programs. The position is accountable for the cross-functional planning and execution of projects, including management of timelines, cost, and risk assessments, and will be a key partner with cross functional development team(s) and the clinical sub-team(s).
This position reports to the Director, Project Management, R&D Project Management and can be remote, hybrid, or located in our headquarters in New Haven, CT.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- In partnership with cross functional development and clinical team, drive and contribute to asset/functional team goals by ensuring strategy and execution alignment
- Develop, maintain, and provide, proactive tracking and management of high-quality integrated project plans for assigned development projects
- Facilitate discussions to drive towards program, and clinical functional goals or initiative decisions
- Identify, communicate, and manage project and asset risks
- Ability to conduct process analysis and develop and implement plans for process improvements
- Coordinate project/functional sub team meeting(s) and generate meeting minutes, actions, agenda development
- Function as an interface with project team SMEs to ensure smooth communication in internal programs as well as with potential external collaborators
- Assists the development team by planning, implementing, and ensuring compliance of multiple aspects of Arvinas clinical trials across multiple vendors.
- Willing to identify, develop and/or implement forward thinking research and development initiatives to support company transformation and growth.
- Support Project management best practices with regards to tools, dashboards, change management and other key elements.
- 4-5+ years of related cross functional project management experience, with at least 2 years within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Project management experience supporting cross-functional drug development teams is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; effective interaction with cross functional team members.
- Experienced in managing multiple, complex initiatives while working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Flexibility in understanding the needs of the teams and individual team members.
- Proficiency with Project Management related (MS Project, Planisware, etc.) and Microsoft Office software programs.
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Business.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer