Open Positions: Manager, Financial Reporting
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new small molecules ‒ known as PROTAC® (PROteolysis Targeting Chimera) protein degraders ‒ aimed at degrading disease-causing cellular proteins via proteolysis. Based on innovative research conducted at Yale University by Dr. Craig Crews, Founder and Chief Scientific Advisor, the company is translating natural protein degradation approaches into novel drugs for the treatment of cancer and other diseases. Our proprietary PROTAC®-based drug paradigm induces protein degradation, rather than protein inhibition, using the ubiquitin proteasome system and offers the advantage of potentially targeting “undruggable” as well as “druggable” elements of the proteome. This greatly expands the ability to create drugs for many new, previously unapproachable targets. For more information, visit www.arvinas.com.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements for external use, preparation and management of internal control documentation, and assist in managing the external audit process. This position reports to the Corporate Controller and will be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT with flexibility to work from home for a portion of the work week.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the 10-Q and 10-K periodic filings and timely filing with the SEC.
- Ensures the periodic filings comply with company standards, professional standards, and GAAP and SEC reporting guidlines.
- Develoment and maintenance of internal control framework and processes, updating as necessary.
- Oversight of external service provider related to internal control documentation and testing.
- Liaison with external auditors and manage the annual audit and quarterly review processes.
- Research accounting issues, new pronouncements, and propose accounting.
- Assist in preparation of Audit committee materials
- Minimum B.S in accounting required, with 5+ years in public accounting or similar corporate experience in a financial reporting role.
- Biotech experience a plus, but not required
- CPA is a plus
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (Great Plains experience a plus).
- Must be well-organized with ability to prioritize.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability required.
- Minimum B.S. in Accounting required.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Careers@Arvinas.com
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision, and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com.
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.