Open Positions: Executive Assistant – Operations and Regulatory Affairs
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
Due to the exciting growth of Arvinas, we have an outstanding Executive Assistant opportunity supporting executives within our Operations’ and Regulatory Affairs’ organizations. This highly visible and collaborative role will be responsible for the administrative and executive functions necessary to support the designated Executive(s) in all aspects of their duties. Your main objective is to enhance their effectiveness by providing high-level dedicated administrative support with discretion and confidentiality. The successful candidate must possess a flexible personality, be energetic and a self-starter, and be very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
This role reports to the Heads of Operations and Regulatory Affairs and can be based in our headquarters in New Haven, CT or be performed in a hybrid work arrangement.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely and effectively with the designated Executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Research, collect and organize information in a concise and professional manner to prepare Executive(s) for meetings with other executive staff members and external parties
- Handle coordination of important meetings with key executives throughout the organization
- Compose presentations in support of speeches/meetings and/or client/vendor deliverables
- Provide advanced level calendar management, including complex and detailed domestic and international travel arrangements (flights, lodging, transportation, etc.)
- Prioritize, screen and direct incoming calls, mail, and correspondences with urgency and attention to detail
- Support the Executives through drafting, transcribing, proofing, and/or editing confidential information in a timely fashion
- Exercise considerable judgment and discretion and perform special projects as required.
- Process expense reports.
- Plan and manage cultural events (monthly breakfasts, meetings, annual outings, etc.)
- Be able to think strategically and work independently on key business initiatives
- Self-motivated, passionate, self-starter
- Requires a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- “Can do” attitude with the ability to move quickly with the ever-changing needs of the business
- Technologically savvy
- The ability to “think ahead” of the Executive needs and anticipate next steps
- 5+ years related experience supporting C-Suite executive(s).
- Prefer Operations or Regulatory Affairs background experience in a public company.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting special projects – i.e., committees, monitoring training or compliance activities.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands with efficiency.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to learn quickly and multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer