Open Positions: Clinical Pharmacologist (Bioanalytical and Pharmacokinetic Scientist)
Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
The BA/PK scientist within Clinical Pharmacology will work closely with the lead clinical pharmacology representative on Arvinas drug development program teams. This person will be a critical link between clinical pharmacology team members and CRO representatives. The individual will deliver clinical pharmacology data in support of our company’s mission to bring hope and new therapies for patients.
This position reports to our Executive Director or his direct reports, Clinical Pharmacology. This role is based out of our New Haven, CT office or can be performed remotely from a location within the United States.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, design, executes, and analyzes of bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic to evaluate performance of new investigational drugs.
- The selected individual will work closely with clinical pharmacologists, physicians, scientists, regulatory professionals, statisticians and members of the clinical operations department to carry out these responsibilities.
- Responsible for bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic analysis, report writing and review, identify ways to best analyze and present pharmacokinetic data in a complete, accurate and scientifically sound manner.
- Collaborates with CROs to apply bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic analysis.
- A minimum of 0-2 years related experience in clinical drug development in industrial, academic, or regulatory settings.
- Good oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with internal and external collaborators.
- Scientific curiosity and understanding of clinical pharmacology, pharmacometric principles and concepts.
- Exposure in regulations governing pharmacokinetic analysis and reporting to health authority.
- Hand-on experience in pharmacokinetic analysis software such as Phoenix/NCA is desirable.
- Qualified candidate with a BS or MS degree and a minimum of 2 years related pharmaceutical industrial experience will be considered.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer